Thursday, August 30, 2007

foreward

as started on august 11th, 2003...1:02 am.

Metaphysical doors halfway creek
Seasons long past
Across my mind seep/
Leaking feelings dusted over
Still not sure if I ever loved her/
Shoved her still beneath the covers
As conflicts whispered
I muffed her
Hushed her/
Cuffed her to bedposts confined in my mind
Designed lyrical motion pictures
But they fissure because i'm blind/

Bind down my digits
Hands figit at vocabulary confusion
Contusions fade with time
Your illusion leaves me inkless/
Blessed emotional mute
Because you hear me whenever we kiss/
Words escape my pen
Rhyming patterns end
I can't write down your essence.
Within the boundaries of my notebook i can't bottle up your presence.
My poem
Like my body
Turns chaotic from your cast look/
If novels were always love stories
I'd want you to be my last book/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.