Monday, September 24, 2007

snugness

I’m mute when telling stories
My pen guides when I’m willing/
Filling my quill with chances passed
I’m just a canvas for spilled ink/
Telling each detail precisely
Retail sales with no returning/
Be sure the shirt fits
Snugness quickly shifts to burning/
Discerning winds leave scenery naked
Bleak amid this heeding/
The smoothness of my cadence
Rapes your will to cease rereading/
Bleeding from your eyes behind the shelter of this setting/
Regret seeps from your chest as you confess the life your betting/
Unsettling
How from where I’m at I’ve seen the paths you’ve opted/
You saw the life you wanted
Saw the weight of risk
And dropped it/
Does God spit at the time you waste?
Or come away with blushed skin?/
Shrugging at the way you took His talents and just flushed them/
I’m not judging
Just be keen
That if you’re feeling angst I’ve nailed you/
Don’t fail to recognize the skin the sin of sitting sailed through/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just making a blog related to this. If you agree, I would like to use some of your content. And with full refernce of course. Thanks in advance.

- Andre