Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bland

A different day
Syndication of the issue/
With pen disseminate
The way I hate the time I’m with you/
I can’t get through each reunion
Because on cue our time elapses/
Panicked
Clasp the clock around the neck until it passes/
Unhand it
Wrap my ears around your voice as it splits air/
Neglect to share your scent on days the breeze hints of your hair/
Unfair
The way the winds of autumn tease me with your fragrance/
Days spent in your absence leave me waning with the vagrants/
Aimless
I see out our moments
Hold them in my thinking/
Squeeze out every second known but let me keep your breathing/
Breach my scenery
Bleach each image etched upon my mind/
Please leave alone your visage
Render lens and iris blind/
Grind away my skin and nerves
Disperse my sense of touch/
Just let me tuck away the flood of blood when our arms brush/
Suck away each flavor savored
Sweet and sour flip/
Everything deemed bland
Against your taste upon my lips/

No comments: